Saturday, May 13, 2006

Anyway, today was suppose to be a chance for the Double. Instead it's Liverpool-West Ham playing in the FA cup finals. It's super exciting because West Ham (a team who only this season earned Premiership status) scored 2 first then Gerrard levelled with 2 goals and now it's 2-3 again with another from West Ham. And there's still 20 minutes or so of play left. If only Chelsea were involved but oh well nevermind.
Anyway Chelsea Season Review 05/06 is out on 16 May!!! In UK but it'll be here soon!!! Exciting!!!
And there's free delivery for Chelsea stuff from chelseamegastore.com for international delivery until 19 May. So if anyone decides that they'll be kind enough to want to sponser me an extremely early birthday present, I want this http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/products/product_details.aspx?pid=23263&cid=3544&tid=&bid=0&mid=12. I want a scarf and jersey too but this is cuter. OMG jerseys are like on super super sale. Like about 13 pounds (free delivery) which is like maybe 40 Singapore dollars which is like so super cheap compared to the normal 100 bucks plus price and I'm like talking like that because this is so exciting. Even if I can't get them. Oh well. Woefulness. If only I have a charge card.
Aren't you people lucky that you know I love Chelsea and anything to do with them so birthday presents for me are easy cos you know what I want. Anything cute and classy is nice. I don't mean getting like a silver plated mickey mouse. Also don't really know how to explain.
Aside from the chelsea stuff, my piano is really worrying me. I can have hours of lessons but you know music isn't just about the notes and the timing, it's about the style and tone and feel. The teacher said she could tell I was tense and so my notes and ornaments didn't run smoothly. I could tell too. I'm quite worried I won't be able to pass. My aural tests are really bad, not the singing part but the modulations and interpretation. And it's suppose to be easy but unfortunately I'm no theory person (stopped at grade 5) so I just can't seem to get it. Ugh.
Some of my cell members weirdly enough like gaying around. It's both freaky and funny. I wonder why people don't accuse girls of 'gaying' around when we hold hands or something.
I wonder if anyone reads my blog nowadays. Now that I'm doing regular updates on my personal journal I'm contemplating a stop to blogging. Contemplating.